food processor

Mithrandir

Reaction score
pellets ground up in one and then mixed with and egg ( do the mixing in a bowl, not the blender!) makes a great paste to smear on pellets when fishing. Just oozes that flavour out into the swim.

Reaction score
Hi matey,

Pretty much anything...

I use mine for powdering pellets, boilies etc to add to pva or groundbait andfor turning old deadbaits into chum etc. Sky's the limit!

Just don't keep it in the kitchen in case someone else fancies cooking/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wow do I get a blue artificial pop up sweetcorn?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

B

Bully

Proper pizza bases...........sorry, not fishing.

No doubt its industrial size speci??!!

Specihunter

Reaction score
no claudia but ill be on the look out for them /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. i wish bully or the wife would claim it .i just need help getting there ****y.

Steve Holland

Reaction score
As has been said, 'the sky's the limit', best thing I ever nabbed of the old lady! I've done boilie/paste mixes in it, blended maggots, casters, sweetcorn, meat, deadbaits, bread, absolutely anything and everything in it. Saves a shed load of time too. Admittedly the boilie mixes still need finishing off by hand, but I can do several loaves of bread in no time at all.