the c.i.d. chilly challenge!

CRITTER

Reaction score
if you find yourself at the bar at the end of a days fishing held by the folks at fishingmagic just look over your shoulder as you never can tell when the Cat will strike ! out of no where comes this silent assassin brandishing a bag of Evil little chillys! now i for one like the spicy stuff but don't be fooled these little Satan's have a bite to them as beecy and myself found out, the record stands at 2 full blighters so the task is set who out there is gonna topple that ???????

CRITTER

Reaction score
well who knows but its a good bet he has them some place ill leave that assumption to you !/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I ate a whole large green one once, my eyes watered for about half an hour and I thought I was on fire. Dread to think what it would have felt like if I was sober...

The Monk

Reaction score
I love Jalapenos (green ones), but they are very mild in comparison to Sctch Bonnets (red ones) these things really are evil

alan

Reaction score
scotch bonnets? their the mild ones. they only rate about 100,000 on the scorville scale.

got some of this ive an 8year old who loves it. you can make a mean chilli with it.

also got a sauce made with the dorset naja's, that will sort the men from the boys at 923,000 scorvilles.

incase you are wandering jalepeno's score a whimpy 2,500.

CRITTER

Reaction score
hmmmm satans blood then those chillys cats got are satans jewels !/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

HA!........the real trial is who's man enough to rub their fingers in the juice and then rub it into thier "BONNET"

Satan wouldn't play!!!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
LOL

Whatever Cat was dishing out...........................they were evil!

I thought Beecy was gonna have a clutcher and Dan (Big Bloke) had that look in his eyes!

Be warned..............don't play with fire!

steveo

Reaction score
Iwas givena little bottle of stuff called"Da Bomb Beyond Insanity"its measured in Millions of Scoville units.Look on the Cosmic Chilli Companys website,its in the hottest sauces ever bit.

Beinga twat full of bravado and beer Iput a big blob on my finger and put it in my mouth.BIG mistake,it was like eating a handfull of Hornets.I was in troble.The next days toilet time was very Johnny Cash and was like pulling dead bait traces out of my bottom and then wiping it with broken glass and then washing it with salt and vinagar!/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

If Catcan handle his Chilli thenchallenge him to Beyond Insanity.Give him teaspoon of sauce and a £100,tell him if he can put the sauce in his mouth,swill it around and not scream,choke,pass out,drink any water for lets say 10 mins then he can keep the £100.If he cant then he's gota give you £100.Even if you dontwanna put any money down it's hysterical watching so called big hardenedChilli eaters fall to pieaces and scream like a bitch when they eat this stuff.I have yet to meet anyone who can handle it.

alan

Reaction score
water?

big mistake, the stuff that burns is oil based, water makes it worse. milk or cucumber is what you need.

steveo

Reaction score
Quite right Alan,the oil based chemical that causes the heat is Capsaicin.It is possible to buy it in a pure crystalised form for approx $300 for a tiny vial,its rated at 16 Million SCU'S....Im not sure how a cucumber would help with that.I suppose you could freeze it and then knock yourself out with it to escape the pain.

T

TT

dan

have you tried that chiile sauce from pepes its just done from rsvp in sheff

you get two choices of sauce mild and hot

crikey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it burns burns burns that ring of fire

alan

Reaction score
theres a chemical in milk that neutralises the Capsaicin. its also present in cucumber.

think about it, indian and mexican food both have a cool cucumber dip, sour cream dip and a mint dip.

my 8 year old is allergic to milk, and the few times he has made a mistake with chillis, rubbing eyes etc, rubbing them with cucumber stops the burn.

try it and see.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Haha Paul you reminded me why my eyes were watering for half an hour, I rubbed my hands on the pepper then got it in my eyes. It wasnt the taste which got me.