Millionaire micks

owlsmadangler

Reaction score
Hi fellas,has anyone got any info on a fishery near Donny nicknamed "millionaire micks".Thanks inanticipation Owls mad amgler

dave stokes

Reaction score
hiya owlsmad , my lot play your lot in the f.a cup soon .

hope we learn how to score by then.

regards your question...have you tried putting various millionaire mick names into google ?

or simply put " fishing in doncaster ...you will be surprised at the results it can find.

owlsmadangler

Reaction score
Hi Dave thanks for taking the time to reply ,i found some info on another forum ,venue and bailiff dont get a very goodwrite up ,but i take people as i find them so i guess i will have find out myself.Think fa cup will be agood game ,i know there will beloads of wednesdayites going .better talk fishing so i think ill be fishing around Retford over xmas time .have a good xmas, will you be out fishing over the holidays?

dave stokes

Reaction score
heyup and merry xmas owlsmad.

got my tickets but not sure how big the crowd will be yet .

with grant.jonno,tudgay,burton coming back it will be strange to see them in the same team , have you heard if jonno will be allowed to play yet ?.

my tackle is away now till it warms up , i like to float fish the trent & derwent , matches mainly + the old bones wont take the cold like they used to....takes me days to " thaw " out ....if it goes to perhaps 12 - 14 degrees i might venture out but i dont get the sane buzz just pleasure fishing , i like crack of the draw even tho i am pure pools fodder .

merry christmas....dave s.