tf gear x shell bivvy winterskin????

alex watson 2

Reaction score
i have recently bought a tf gear x shell bivvy but i need a winterskin because its getting cold, it anyone knows anything about it can u let me no ???

cheers

JUSTIN ACKROYD

Reaction score
hi

im thinking about buying one, is good & easy to erect. Do they come with ground sheets and pegs as the adverts dont say so.

any help would be great

cheers

justin

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Alex- got one for Christmas - but not used it yet - what's it like?

Sebbo Bel

Reaction score
hi i can't find the tension bars any where does any one know.

Also has any one found a winter skin that will fit it.

moody

Reaction score
hello people! ive had an x shell for 3 months now and i have to say that its a good piece of kit i reckon it stood up well for me for the last 2 nights at upper tamar when it was blowin some on a cold northerly.As for winterskins i feel that with the bivvy set up tight and most importantly a good bag and cover(to many people moan that their bivvys not warm enough ,when they are sleeping in a poxy bag with no cover!)will keep you cosy except if its heavy snow etc,but if your going to fish in those harcore conditions then you had better buy an armo. ps i got the x shell and a signigture bed chair for £97 delivered after some haggling also the torsion bar is available in fishtec for £15 ish great addition for when its blowin a hooly and you know it will mate!

ricky peacock

Reaction score
moody could you please tell me were you go it from with the bed chair for £97 please