Its Christmas Time

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

What's going to be in Santa's stocking fishing tackle wise for you?

njb51

Reaction score
Was going to get a MAP Matchtek II 15 - 17ft Float rod. Apparently they are discontinued though?

Now getting some new footy boots and clothes!

F

Fred Bonney

I don't need Christmas for an excuse to get more fishing tackle.

By the way,father christmas doesn't exist!/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Sweet nothing for me/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif.....funny Les I had a simular reply only different was the 'grumpy' got changed in to 'naughty'./forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

No idea what he meant/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

I'd hang some tights up on the end of my bed if Claudia would kindly fill them for me.

/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

I know it's not fishing related, but I'd have more fun unwrapping.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

New house with separate annex that will be fishing room and have full size snooker table.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Santa will be bringing me an overdraught as usual, might treat myself to some big pit baitrunners for my france trip, but that will be after Crimbo

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Check out other forums around 3rd week in Jan for bargains on the for sale boards, you'll pick them up very cheap.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
A pole-type seat-box with flip-up trays under the seat - and a wicker base.

Wonder whether to use a bamboo pole to christen it - or can I get away with glass?

Steve Holland

Reaction score
Had a new 5000 GTE-B for me birthday last week, but as far as Christmas goes, I'll be getting cash to go and fritter away at Stapeley Angling Centres Christmas sale!

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA)

I had the best ever early Christmas present from Claudia last weekend - John Searl's new book "A Brush with the Avon"

So, if you are lost for what to ask "Santa" for, then you can't do better, it is a great read, the drawings are superb and the photography is excellent.

S

Sean Meeghan

Nothing fishing related - she doesn't like to encourage me too much!

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

Apparently Jeff is getting "B*gger all! "

all together now. . . . Aaawwwww!

Jeff, I've got a couple of split cane rods in need of a little TLC to save you being disappointed on Christmas morning.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Woddy,

Tights? Soooo out of fashion!!!.........and if you want to make it fish related just put up some fish net stockings/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I'll stick a few mackerel in for ya.....they are nice BBQ'd/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

Oh ..............................................................lovely.

Was hoping for something more than mackerel.

How about helping me distribute some toys for the little girls and boys around here, Claudia? I'll dress in my old Santa outfit and you bring along what you've got on in that picture of yours.

Then again, sod the kids. Just bring the gear, ok?

Deanos

Reaction score
I will chuck a bucket of water over you in a minute Woody you randy old geezer!

Santa has been early this year, I have got a TFG river and stream rod (the shimano feeder rod is also on the way...cheers for the advice and linlk Woody!).

As regards the mince pies...the Christmas cake...the stollen, the luxury chocolate biscuits, the sweeties.

I have eaten the bloody lot this evening....AND GAWD I FEEL ILL!