Global Warming

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt. If you think that its freezing were you live.

Then give a thought for us up in Scotland.

/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

K

keith buckley

Can't be that cold in Scotland, still loads of men running around in short skirts./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Right then....I am off for some afternoon/evening chubbing, as Scott of the Antarctic said to his wife before going out for a bottle of milk..."I may be gone sometime!".

And your right...it is bloody freezing lads!

G

Ged

Come on lads, toughen up a bit, only been minus 1 to 2 last few nights. Got moon burnt when walking to work last night, got a better tan than I did all summer.

I want a proper winter, down to minus 10 if not more, plenty of snow. More time of work. OOps, I'm dreamin now.

B

Bully

Minus 15 here......mind you I am in a skiing resort.

Yesterday skiing with my son and two ladies skied past just in their undies! Then about 4 blokes came past stark naked.......mad!

Michael Howson

Reaction score
I used to think it got cold here in temperate England until my son went to live with his wife and family in Denmark.

Weve been a few times in the depths of winter and at its worst it makes our winters seem quite pleasant. The snow hangs around for weeks at a time and the temperature remains well below freezing for what seems like forever.

The country is always well prepared for almost every contingency and things cary on as normal.

The fishing such as it is is confined to the rivers as the lakes are frozen solid so mostly the fishing is a non-event until March or April and finishes in real terms about September apart from the pike anglers.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bully. you should have keeped this to yourself.

As the MONK will be calling you.

/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

alan

Reaction score
black eyes are not PC, so he has gone for the new, non-offensive version.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I think he tried to wax his horrid eyebrows and accidently pulled his sockets out/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Did it hurt much Matt?