Cant find My posts

steveo

Reaction score
Fistly I gota appolagise for this thread cos its actually question regarding this site,

I have been a member of FM now for a few months and Ive posted many times,what I dont understand is why I show no record of my posts.

This is probably something so blatantly obvious that I cant work out how to show my posts.

help please and feel free to take the mick if Im being a Peanut

F

Fred Bonney

Go to My Profile,look on the top index and then go to My Forum

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Steveo.

Your posts are there if you click on your <u>Own</u> <u>Name</u> and them <u>My Forum.</u>.............cock.

steveo

Reaction score
Fred,Baz...Thanks..What i meant tho is if you look at the name bar above Baz'z posts it just has his name,whereas your Fred has a speech bubble with 6332 posts,symbol of a photo with 2 photos etc,on the bar above my posts to a thread I have the speech bubble,photo symbol etc but there are no numbers by any of them??????....I Mabe be being a Cock tho

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I disabled mine Steveo, so that they don't appear.

F

Fred Bonney

Ah,so you want to advertise yourself,sorry can't help,mine appeared, so I left it!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

You can disable or let your posts be seen by clicking on your NAME, then My FORUM. then check or uncheck the box <u>Activity Stats.</u>

steveo

Reaction score
Ive done that Baz,all my activity things are turned to show....It very bizzare,I think its an X FILE,Im gonna have to get Scully over.

Thanks for your help anyway

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

What's an X file? And you thought you didn't understand computers? (-: And that's the only smiley anyone gets out of me.