FM Lookalikes

R

Ron Clay

Have you noticed that some of our members have doubles. And that some of these doubles are of very famous people.

1: Richard Drayson = Des Taylor
2: Stuart Bullard = Frank Guttfield
3: Wendy Perry = Britney Spears
4: Neil Wayte = OBL
5: Kevan Farmer = William Bonney
6: Our Graham = Manfred Mann

I'm old enough to remember one or two of the older ones.

How many more can you spot?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Sorry Ron but you remind me of Parker from Thunderbirds.

Who's OBL?

K

Kevan Farmer

Ah that sweet smell of fame ;-)

Thank you Ron...I think. If that is not incentive to get my picture updated I don't know what is. but then, I haven't really changed all that much.

Kevan

R

Ron Clay

I've got a book at home Kevan about the days of the American West.

W

Wendy Perry

Ron Britney spears heheheheheh are you on drugs mate lol
i look more like meg ryan now !! lol

S

Stuart Johnson

Crikey, Meg Ryan, she the one out of sally met harry?. If it is, Paul W better have a cold shower handy. lol

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ahh right, got it now Ron, don't know what I was thinking.

K

Kevan Farmer

Wendy. Meg Ryan is far superior to Britney Spears any day - you might guess I'm not a Britney fan.

Ron. The old west was supposed to be quite rough...ah, yes. Now I see why the resemblance :) Actually I've possibly seen the same pictures that you mean so I can actually see the resemblance. You should see me after a days fishing, hee, hee, hee.

Kevan

R

Rodney Wrestt

I'll bet Meg is at home saying "No Antonio...I don't look like Britney........I look like Wendy"

M

Mike Parker

I'm glad I haven't put my picture up yet! Quite a lot of women get me mixed up with Brad Pitt, whilst women without guide dogs think I look more like a fat ugly b'stard with a beard!!!

R

Richard Drayson

Des Taylor? I suppose so.
Sadly, any similarity between myself and Des ends there, at least in our abilities in catching fish.
Poor old Neil though...Osama Bin Laden for crying out loud! (snigger lol snigger)

D

Del Jarman

If I told you who my granbairns say I look like!! well I dont believe it either.

Kids doh-doh.!!!!

Del.

W

Wendy Perry

rodney you gotta a look of BEPE from eastenders i think ;o)

D

Del Jarman

Do you get as many of the fairer sex as Bepe tho' Roders?

Del.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hey Del,
I donna (nota tha kebaba) speak abouta tha ladies you know the kissa and tha tella isa no for me. But I just say thees, a beautifull woman isa lika pizza pie, you can't eat one slice, you gotta eat real slow and try all tha toppings....ehhh you know whata I mean?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Wend,
is that a good thing...I'm not sure.

Wonder who Del's grand kids think he looks like, come on Del spill the beans.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Just caught on Del, is the "Doh" thing a clue? must be getting on a bit I keep missing obvious things and my mind is wanderrrrrrrrr...........