Argh Fishies!!!

muse2k8

Reaction score
Hey all :)

Angler from Edinburgh (originally Berwick upon Tweed) new to your forums. Although I have been through a few times in the background :)

Started fly fishing (as you do living on the tweed) before moving onto spinning, then sea fishing... Then pike... Then carp... Now pretty much if it swims and ain't an eel I will stick a hook in its lip :)

I look forward to "mingling".

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
Welcome to FishingManic, sorry Magic :) How does the Tweed fish for roach and dace these days?

Those 'in control' turned a coarse fishing heaven into a wilderness almost instantly. I don't know anyone who has bothered to seriously fish the river over the last 25 years. I sometimes fished the Tweed twice a week, a 180 m round trip, neglecting work and familiy, (as I'm sure many on here have if being honest) the fishing was that good

I fished for a day in 2009 at Norham whilst holidaying at Horncliffe but failed miserably.

muse2k8

Reaction score
Thanks guys :)

Hi John, have to be honest but I've never actually fished the tweed for anything that wasnt a trout, grayling or a salmon... Thinking back I have no idea why :s

Maybe next time I'm down I'll give it a bash ;)