Carp Fishing Syndicate in East Kent

Comfortably_Numb

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

I'm on look out for a quiet syndicate water that offers the following

Mature setting at least 5 Acres up to whatever
Nice condition carp (size & stock numbers isnt necessary a priority)
A friendly bunch of people to fish with.
Secure venue.

Here's the snag (sorry for pun ) .... Due to my wifes health i need to be no more than half hour from Herne Bay in Kent (This is more for my peace of mind than hers )

I am already a member of MKF tier 2 & previous member of CDAA. Wingham Fishery is out of my price range at £575 plus £195 joining fee (unfortunately/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif )

I understand this is probably the longest of long shots but please, if anyone has any info on anywhere that may suit that i can join for next season or get my name down on a waiting list, then i would really appreciate a PM. Discretion offered if required. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Hi mate , I have heard of a syndicate water near you but the details are vague , go through Herne towards Canterbury ,get to the farm shop on your right , there is a road on the left before you get to the farm shop ,some where down there , there is a lake which is supposed to be a syndicate water , loads of carp at about £100 a year .

If true or not I`m not sure , I keep meaning to have a look myself.

F

Frothey

theres one at st. nicholas at wade - though the day/season ticket place next to it is probably better value. fished it a couple of times with my dad - nice fish and lots of them. most i've seen on there is 3 (including us!). the tackle shop at the garden centre near sandwich has the details.....

there is/was one at sturry as well, small but scenic as anything!

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

Hello mate, I live a few miles west of you and there's a syndicate lake with in a half hour drive from Herne Bay but I'll have to find out some more details, from memory the Carp lake is about £200 (ish) a year.

I'll e-mail with details when I can find out more.

Comfortably_Numb

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses Guys /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif... much appreciated.

Hi mate , I have heard of a syndicate water near you but the details are vague , go through Herne towards Canterbury ,get to the farm shop on your right , there is a road on the left before you get to the farm shop ,some where down there , there is a lake which is supposed to be a syndicate water , loads of carp at about £100 a year .

If true or not I`m not sure , I keep meaning to have a look myself.

Thanks Les .. i'll have a drive out there & check this out

theres one at st. nicholas at wade - though the day/season ticket place next to it is probably better value. fished it a couple of times with my dad - nice fish and lots of them. most i've seen on there is 3 (including us!). the tackle shop at the garden centre near sandwich has the details.....

there is/was one at sturry as well, small but scenic as anything!

Hi Frothey ... Do you have directions you could pm/email me ??

Hello mate, I live a few miles west of you and there's a syndicate lake with in a half hour drive from Herne Bay but I'll have to find out some more details, from memory the Carp lake is about £200 (ish) a year.

I'll e-mail with details when I can find out more.

Thanks Dal ... look forward to hearing from you/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif