BOXING DAY IS FOR?

gerry h

Reaction score
fishing and football in that orderam hoping to do both ,well the fishing is on anyway .Im off now taraa

K

keith buckley

Recovering from yesterdays excesses by getting drunk again.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Helping the mother in-law pack her bags/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Holland

Reaction score
Waking up too late to get to the sales at Stapeley (no pointt by then the queue will be half way into Nantwich!), saying hello to yesterdays over indulgence(!), annoying the missus by farting from the chemical reaction of sprouts, stuffing and bread sauce then doing it all again at the parents! Well, that was my day anyhow! I dont normally drink, so after a couple of JD's yesterday I was flying! he he he what a chuffin' lightweight!/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

T

Tony Rocca

Standing in Comet for an hour and a halfwhilst the idiots who sold you the wrong wall hanging thing for the 32 ins telly you bought your boy for Christmas sort it out.

I have never witnessed such incompetance./forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Steve Holland

Reaction score
You havent witnessed me chub fishing then Tony, he he he!!!!!/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

I

Iain Wishart

Selling those unwanted presents on Ebay?

Praying that that the weather will improve so I can go fishing at least once between Xmas and New Year?

Posting messages on Fishing Magic........

I

Iain Wishart

Gerry, I agree......but this far north the lakes are still frozen and its blowing a gale so I can't try out my new pole!