Something differnt

allan gand

Reaction score
Hi guys, was thinking of trying a new bait this season, any recommendations for bollies that are out there at the moment????? Was thinking if either hinders Blitz or richworth xtracta?????
Any views would be a massive help....thank you please!!!!!!

freebird7

Reaction score
Chorizo .... and if its not going well its tasty to snack on!

cg74

Reaction score
Sorry Allan, not really the answer to your question but IMO barbel are not the most selective creatures on this planet when it comes to their feeding habits; quite literally they'll take any not too overpowering fishmeal based, fish flavoured boilie, especially if a twist of spice is included:

Berkley - Baits / Lures - Gulp! Carp Baits - Gulp! Carp boilies - Gulp! Carp Boilies Tuna & Spice

Berkley - Baits / Lures - Gulp! Carp Baits - Gulp! Carp boilies - Gulp! Carp Boilies Squid & Liver

Welcome - Individual Baits

Spicy Tuna & Sweet Chilli Boilie Range | Dynamite Baits

Dynamite Baits The Source boilie | Dynamite Baits

The Boilie Factory - Build your own carp fishing bait - Quality Baits Online

The Boilie Factory - Build your own carp fishing bait - Quality Baits Online

All said though, if buying baits from Hinders, then I'd buy their Elips pellets long before any overpriced, overrated boilie:

Hinders Elips Pellets Large - Hinders Fishing Superstore

Last edited:

freebird7

Reaction score
LOVE THE STUFF!
Use the oil from when I have been frying it to flavour pellets!

Il have to try using the oil. I love using the stuff unlike other meats its tough as old boots so you can use and abuse it. Whack it out on a hair, drag it through the weeds it doesnt matter its not coming off the hook any time soon.

allan gand

Reaction score
Thanks guys will take everything on board, just joined a private and wanting something to give me the edge.