perch floats

W

will spencer

does anyone know of a stockist of the traditional perch float(with the cork body)similar toan avon float.a local tackle shop used to sell them but has recently closed down.just fancy a trip down memory lane with a perch float and a few worms.

Trisantona

Reaction score
Have a look on ebay,fishing,vintage,other tackle....drennan do similar floats in clear plastic with a red top./forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

ebay under vintage floats i buy all mine there , got loads i love em .

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Will.......ultra make the floats you are talking about,check out their website as i am sure you can buy direct from them or failing that,it`ll have to be from one of their stockists.

Drennan also make some in the usual clear plastic typematerial and i`m sure premier floats make some as well???

I do have some details knocking about somewhere of a tackle shop that has them handcrafted especially for themselves.If i find the details then i will let you know.

chris123

Reaction score
i have one you can buy

does anyone know of a stockist of the traditional perch float(with the cork body)similar toan avon float.a local tackle shop used to sell them but has recently closed down.just fancy a trip down memory lane with a perch float and a few worms.

I have a decent one that you can buy, its a traditional cork body, and in very good condition! im selling it for £1.20.

Please reply if your intrested!

Chris Hammond ( RSPB ACA PAC}

Reaction score
make your own.

bit of cane and a cork! how hard can it be?

My thoughts too Jason. And immensely rewarding it might be added.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Ehh up Chris, he asked 3 years ago mate, most likley lost the urge now:D

Doh!! Always a yard off the pace. :eek:

captain carrott

Reaction score
use them for what they were designed for and they're hard to beat.
better for getting worms under trees than a loafer. and the big one is spot on for small lives