Fishing Magic's magic

brewery boy

Reaction score
What about giving a cap with Fishing Magic . com logo as a prize say most involved on forum or pretiest member 'look at me'.

Then when we are out fishing we would instantly recognise each other (and run a mile Ha'Ha')

What do ya think?.

W

Wolfman Woody

I have two FM hats already.

Then again, I am two faced, but I doubt I am twice as pretty as anyone else on here except Phil, and Deanos, and Monk, oh and Ed, and certainly Fred. Possibly Kevin P.

Most definitely Ron, not Claudia though. I couldn't be twice as pretty as Claudia.

Deanos

Reaction score
I have been on at Marsdinn to get a car up for a prize all year!....its got me nowhere!

This is the most successful fishing site in the history of the COSMOS!

Its single handedly shut down the Angling Times web site, in fact "Gregory Whitebread" (who is a big cheese on the weekly rag) posts all the time on here andpicks fights with everyone!....in fact I bet it was him who let them put the adverts up for nuddy birds a couple of months ago, better than Des Taylor if you ask me!

So!.....never mind hats for prizes... lets have flashy cars and dancing whores!...stuff like that!

W

Wolfman Woody

"and I am twice as pretty as Woody"

Fair play Les, can't argue with that!

Deanos

Reaction score
You two should get together and re-enact the naked wrestling scene from "women in love"....mind you, Glenda Jackson was a right minga!....I am not surprised the chapsstarted "batting for the other side"!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahahaha

After 12 cans of Fosters you might be right Les /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I've got 4 FM hats......the strap on mine is broken though!........Dunno why???

I'm with Deanos....C'mon Granville give us a car as a prize.....mines bleeding hanging after travelling zillions of miles this year to attend fish-ins!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I too have a FM hat and I wear it with pride on every fish-in./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Woddy,

thank you for the compliment/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif but I'm never sure if you tacking the micky or not /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

(I'm not pretty anyway lol, old, wrinkly and according to Deanos farrrrrrrrr to skinny/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif)

Steve

You forgot to ask Mr Granville for a car with a coffin on the roof as a prize, where else would you put Jeff...eeerg I mean your rods when driving to a fish-in./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Ive got an FM fishing hat that was given to me in person by no less a luminary than our esteemed leader the right honourable Graham Marsden./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

My faithfull old astra estate is beggining to get a bit tired so i whole-heartedly second Deanos idea of a new car for all regular posters care of the FM heirarchy./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

I've got one, and I'm sure it makes me look as bad as Woody!

On a good day.

speci,you were asleep when they were handed out/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Iceman

Reaction score
Are these hats available for purchasing ? As I wouldnt win if I was the only one with a ticket /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

B

Bill Cox

Ive been on about merchandicing loads of times but to no avail as yet. Graham my FM hat long since fell to bits due to me wearing it to destruction so any chance of a replacement?? please, pretty please oh great one.