Collapsable groundbait mixing bowl

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendations for a collapsable / fold-up mixing bowl that lasts well and is least bulky? Not too big. Any alternatives ? - other than a washing up bowl which is great and what i am looking for, but doesnt fold-up!.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a Daiwa tournament medium size with handles, good durable canvas with a nylon coating...£9.00 from Fosters...Or your local tackle shop.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Korum do 2, a large and a small, both come with metal hopos and the Korum/Preston attachments.

They are made of strong nylon and can be removed from the hoop bu way of velcro straps.

I've used mine for years both on and off of the Korum chairs.

Alternatively, Sensas manufacture a good strong collapsable bowl as well although not as easily sourced as the Korum

nicepix

Reaction score
Check the pet shops. They do neoprene dog bowls that work fine and can squish up into a small space. Or, look at camping / survival stuff on the big auction site. You can get green plastic bowls or buckets designed for washing in that fold up after use. They are a lot cheaper than branded fishing stuff.

watatoad

Reaction score
Currently I am using a team Daiwa fold up bowl no frills just a very plain waterproof fold up or roll up bowl.

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys - nice to see plenty of options. I never got round to replacing one i lost many years ago and have been using small buckets, washing up bowls and all sorts since, but need something tidier in the bag really. Cheers.