Advent Calendar Winners

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Yeeehaaaaa

We got £20 Cakes........get in there!

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

Alright, how much did you bung Marsbar to put your names up?

Fix!

There never was a Terry's Chocolate orange in them boxes.

C

Clive Evans 1

That's how I feel, Cakey.

I'll definitely be swapping mine for a Terry's Chocolate Orange /forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Call me a snob if you want, but I really wont get out of bed to do a competition unless its for a car!....come to think of it, I only get out of bed when they winch me out to go shopping on a Thursday morning!...but anyway, I may get out of bed for a large box of chocolate oranges as a consolation prize, but I would rather have the car...if you know what I mean.

P

peter webber

I got my E-mail from Monica (thanks) with the details of my £10 winnings yesterday (Friday) lunch time. so had a look on Poingdestre's website to see what to get. Having picked out 3 iterms and going to the checkout I found I needed credit card details even though I was just spending the voucher that I had won.

So I phoned the number on the site and was put through to a very nice young lady who not only took my order over the phone but also said that they would cover the postal costs giving me and extra £3 to spend, I thought that was a very nice thing to do and my order arived 1st class this morning.

I'm very happy with the iterms, the service I was given by them and will be more then happy to use them again.

Once again Thanks to all involved in runing the comp.

Pete

The Monk

Reaction score
wot a fix, I`ve never heard of any of these people, whos cakey anyway?

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah, Monica never emails me, its all a big fix/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Monica was probably just a bird that Granville hired to ensnare money off us men!

A bit like when birds used to drop there draws if you would join the church (hookers for God!)....I only went once anyway, it were boring!

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

"There never was a Terry's Chocolate orange in them boxes."

I know Jeff, and I spent hours scratching away at my screen to try to get into those little boxes!

"(hookers for God!)...."

A klog is mir - you gentiles had all the fun

[insert very sad face]

P

peter webber

Yeah me too - monica is a loverly lady. /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

B

BIG N

I think Monica's gone off me!! No emails as yet/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

R

Richard Drayson

A big thankyou to Magicalia for the competition. I've just phoned Poingdestre's and placed an order for a Daiwa Sensor Line Loader.

I couldn't think what to buy at first but this little gadget should help make life easier when loading fresh line on to my reels/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

What has everyone else bought?