Angling Unity

wayne browne

Reaction score
a 'one for all' governing body would be a dream, in reality it'll never happen. there's just too many 'bodies' out there who want to blow thier own trumpet for thier own fishing preferences plus the fact of any revenue they earn from it would not be given up lightly. fishing to me is about enjoying the sport no matter whether its course, game or sea. when you get the governing bodies together ( it has been tried before) it only starts infighting. i wish aca all the success in the world but at this moment in time i doubt anything will come of it. keep up the good work though.

regards wayne browne, swindon, wilts

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Guys,

Please for heaven sakes, surely one is enough?

Angling is already united, just not united around the table where the angling politicos sit. The overwhelming angling majority do a sterling job. They keep the clubs and commercial angling wheels oiled with their "massive" contribution to our glorious sport pouring billions into the UK economy. Angling unity has been here for hundereds of years. OK, so the angling politico's don't twig it and can't fathom out why the angling majority wan't no truck with their view of "what angling is". Knuckle draggers apparently.

I'd bet a gold clock that if FACT wanted to fund itself properly, all they have to do is produce stickers for anglers vehicles and sell them saying, "KEEP ANGLING POLITICS OUT OF GOING FISHING". They'd sell like hot cakes in the clubs I'm a member of!!

Regards,

Lee.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

OH NOOOoooooooo.......it just turned serious! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Fred should be our leader....................................