destiny baits estermarine boilies

CRITTER

Reaction score
have just been told about destiny baits web site and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them in the past as i am interested in the estermarine bolies that are advertised via there site

Gary Underhill

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have just checked out roto flyers link, wow!! how much are they charging!! that is way over priced!! If you really beleve that the more you pay for bait the better quality it is, then go ahead and throw your wallet in the lake.

Destiny baits is about half the price of those guys, All the base mixes and flavors are got through Geoff bowers, Geoff rolls and supplies a huge amount of bait to shops all over england, He is a middle man, so getting supplies of him is much cheaper, which is why Destiny can sell so cheaply.

There are plenty of threads all over different forums, regarding these two bait buffs. Just do a little search around and your soon see peoples results. I know one guy that has just come back from france, and in one week he had 47 carp, from 27lb, upto 46lb. Also aot of guys that fish for the british record use destiny to roll there own special baits for them. Feel free to email me with any questions, and no, i dont work for either of them, lol.

F

Frothey

Neil Cod - if you mean Geoff's baits, or Pete's (UCN) then you obviously have a bigger problem than bait with catching fish......

the reason most get Geoff's bait cheap is that Geoff supplies a lot of the ingredients and mixes to a lot of comapnies - ever seen his garage? lol! so theres less mark up.

Pete B has a lot of "unique" ingredients in his baits, so they might be expensive but you cant say overpriced..... they are also totally different to anything else out there, unlike most baits! And if you buy it direct, and in bulk, its not that much more.......

Theres companies out there supplying bait at lower prices than UCN that I would say were far more of a rip-off than UCN are - at least UCN (and Geoff) are using decent, fresh ingredients.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Just took a look on the UCN website and they're really not any more expensive then most other brands if your taking into account postage.

C

Cakey

he didnt say they were dear he said " dont use them baits not very good f.......in s...t"so Id like him to explain.........................

paul tant

Reaction score
hi,

ive been using ultimate carp nutritions bait for about 18 months now , the moonfruit to be precise ,

i mainly fish rivers here and the big rivers in france , since using the moonfruit my catch rate has gone through the roof , ive never seen fish get on the bait so quick , something that is really important when fishing french rivers , as you dont have the luxury of prebaiting , on my last trip on the rivers (last october ) i had 42 carp to 37lb in 8 nights only 7 fishing .

if you buy a few kg's theres not much difference between either companies price .

longmick tall

Reaction score
ok .can anyone say they have used destiny baits and would estermarine be reccomended

Reaction score
Just another glowing reference to UCN, I'm afraid!

These guys really do know what they're talking about, just don't ask Pete B to start explaining about carp nutrition, unless you already have an advanced degree in microbiology, in which case you won't need it explaining./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif