Opinion Piece ? Moans from Marlow?s Meldrew

Deanos

Reaction score
You are right as regards customer care Woody.
I have recently had the DISSPLEASURE to have to try and deal with an angling firm staffed by village idiots, customer care...non existent.
It takes a lot to get me mad...but they got me MAD!

I treat all my own clients and customers with the utmost courtesy and respect, for that is how I also wish to be treated, as a result, I never lose a client and I am proud and happy to go the extra mile.

I can only take issue regarding one thing in your article Woody.
It is common knowledge that Granville uses VERY expensive barbel rods for his peas to grow up in the back garden, now you cant honestly defend that can you!

W

Wolfman Woody

This is the thread that Deanos started and it brought down the system.

It's supposed to relate to my "opinion" - HERE

Best I can do now Deanos.

W

Wolfman Woody

"It is common knowledge that Granville uses VERY expensive barbel rods for his peas to grow up in the back garden, now you cant honestly defend that can you!"

I can only say - Granville hasn't a clue about growing things, peas or otherwise.

His back garden is a mass of tangled metal, what I thought might have been old shopping trolleys at first, but turn out to be carp barrows he had for testing. I think him and his mate Dave test them by riding each other around the back garden and the barrows were never designed to take that weigh so when they break he just throws then on the giant scrap heap he's building.

He only borrowed my barrow for five minutes at Blue Pool a couple of years ago and nearly broke that with the weight of all his free, please note - FREE, baits. It was only when I complained he said the freebies were to be shared out between everyone. So I shamed him you see Deanos, I shamed him!

C

Clive Evans 1

"riding each other around the back garden "

I think you've just shamed him again Woody, /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif