A camera

The Monk

Reaction score
the viewfinder looks ofset from the lense Cakey, you could finish up with just a fish tail on the shot of a liofetime, I dont really think sqimping of cameras is a good idea, you are preserving history when you take a picture and its the only visual memory you have of the session of course

W

Wolfman Woody

Just glad to see someone else looks at the THINKcamera from time to time.

I thought I was the only one.

tinca steve

Reaction score
Have a look at the Pentax Optio w30, Waterproof to 5ft deep, stills + movies both with sound. Its dust proof as well. Up to 7meg and two timers 2 or 10 second for selftake.
I use the w20 my self and the w30 is the next step up. Add to the fact that its only the size of a packet of fags, look it up its worth it !. Check out the trusted reviews site, even the R.N.L.I. use them on board.

TOM SAWYER

Reaction score
What about when you drop it in a highly coloured lake 5 feet deep ?( done that twice) Being waterproof dont help when you cant find it-------sulk

tinca steve

Reaction score
Its nice and shiney NOT black and i also droped mine but went back in the dark with a torch and found it ! ! !

tinca steve

Reaction score
amie_s_eye_1.JPG

this is a picture of my daughters eye taken from 1 inch with my optio w20

C

Cakey

01992 662289.............................my opticians number for you

tinca steve

Reaction score
Whoa cakey,
I thought from your original post that you was looking for help to find a camera solely for fishing,thus my response. But if I offended you then I apologize and will not respond again.

As can be seen from the reflections within the eye i think your camera was more than 1 inch from the eye but if you look carefully you can see the reflection of the lens with the name pentax in reverse in my daughters eye. And what i meant was blurring within the whole picture.

TOM SAWYER

Reaction score
Bit oversensitive Steve?

Never mind , ------------ FIGHT !!! FIGHT!!!!! /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

BTW, anybody who can see Pentax in that eye, please email your details, I want your eyes when you snuff it---------