Silvers in the Great Land Page 2

pete proctor

Reaction score
Hey what a great article and photos. Has anybody off the site been, or anywhere in the area. Would love to have a go there and I've got about a grand coming in soon from a bonus Im owed.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Had a days fishing in the sea in BC for Cohos 5/6 years ago.It cost then about £150.00 for the boat for the day + guide.A great day but sadly outfished by my now wife.To pay for flights accomadation and guided fishing, you may need more than a grand sadly.

pete proctor

Reaction score
Thanks Nigel, i might still be able to raise enough if i keep out of the tackle shop/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

mogs

Reaction score
Fished in Alaska in 92 for pike / salmon/ rainbow and other species for 3 week's once in a life time will never forget if you have chance go go go ...........

T

The Seeker of Truth & Justice

I fished there in '97 and would love to have another go but it's just too expensive. what you get is value for money but by the time you've paid for the flight and all the other things it adds up to a big wedge. Like mogs says though, if its only once in a lifetime then grab the chance, its a marvellous experience, not just the fishing but the scenery and the wildlife.

M

MarkTheSpark

Absolutely beautifully written, Craig, and very enjoyable. I'll see if I can sneak £1000 out of the housekeeping and go...