tf

david3092

Reaction score
i recently purchased a pair of Tf thinsulate boots from an ebay site and i have to say of all the boots, wellies i have ever worn these have to be about the best. they are warm and light weight and best of all comfortable well worth the money

E

EC

Get a proper review done David, and if you can update it in 6/12months or so!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

If you buy new boots and find them a little bit uncomfortable just leave them off until you get used to them ........

C

Cakey

and if boots to tight take socks off cut the foot part off and just wear the rest sticking out the boots

E

or cut the feet out of the boots and just wear the ankle part ...

C

Cakey

I just brought some walking boots about 6 months ago .....could not believe how expensive they were

C

Cakey

I use them for fishing too because they are waterproof and breathable and keep my feet nice and warm

C

Cakey

hahaha...................................but you walk in style

Richard Wilson 3

Reaction score
I bought the trainer TF style boot, and i agree with you David, they are the best ive had. Better than the old moon boot style.

E

They recommend that you walk five miles a day to keep you active --the trouble is at the end of the week you are 35 miles away from home --so make sure you take money with you so you can get a trainback .............

Richard Wilson 3

Reaction score
Very, i wear mine all the time now, Unless i know its a foot deep in mud. I take the dog out in them, and this week ive got wet every day, apart from my feet that is. They are really warm, comfy. Worth every penny.

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I've got the same high thigh style, bloody good, agree with all the positives said. light, warm and comfy. Genuinely waterproof ! Excellent buy

Richard Wilson 3

Reaction score
The dog loves them, apart from when he has got one stuck up his arse for trying to pull my arm off!!

C

Cakey

when you buy the higher priced boots I couldnt believe all the labels and tags that come with them ,I even got two samples with mine one of the leather and one of the lining

and my new ones are tagged with little metal badges of all the makers

are they made by one maker or do they all do a little ??