Review - Korum Intelligent Tackle Management

big T

Reaction score
I have to agree the boxes have been made to be used. I have both and the ownly thing I did different was to use the on boxes instead of all Korum, this means I have a larger box in my tackle manager box making it even more versatile, I highly recomend them.

C

Cakey

looking at them in the tackle shops they look superb but I cant buy them until they do a big pit spool case !

W

Wolfman Woody

Don't think they're really aimed at that market, to be fair Cakey.

big T

Reaction score
The rig manager is made for someone who probably uses a lot of little bits and pieces, like all of us you can never have to many little boxes. They are very good well locked down so don't open accidently, and as I found out the boxes float. The tackle manager is one of those boxes that useg is ownly limited by what gear you may have, I will get another one soon, mine holds one 8 compartment hookbox, one fox 8 compartment box, one four compartment box,one large three compartment box,Twenty feeders, seven reels of hook lenght line and in the spool case a few bits and bobs. and I could use another box.

G

Gary Knowles

Cakey - in all honesty I dont use the spool boxes anyway, but they are superb boxes... I now have seperate ones for barbel, bream, pike and perch.