Anyone know what happened to day ticket

Carpless

Reaction score
Just wondering what happened to the show. i know its not the most educational fishing programme on the box but i enjoy watching rich and trev's exploits while having some fun along the way. Did they not grant a second series?

NIGE K

Reaction score
as far as i am aware discovery have stopped making any fishing programs for the moment they say there back catalogue ofrepeats will keep them going for the foreseeable future.

C

Cakey

I liked the bit when they went stalking .............................I fell on the floor laughing

malc donaldson

Reaction score
Yep...i always watched those pair on Sky,they wasnt experts was they,but so what, they were real and caught fish with the camera on them,i often think Matt Hayes has his fish caught by others and they just hand him the rod...and thought i would look these pair up and i came across this on a web site....Fishing’s own reality show follows hapless anglers Rich & Trev on Day Ticket waters in the UK. Filmed from dawn till dusk every aspect of their fishing antics are on show from squabbling over directions, thieving each others bait and tackle, relentless micky taking and of course catching a few fish

Lord Paul

Reaction score
They came actoss as real anglers not superstars - and yes they amde mistakes but it added to the programme

malc donaldson

Reaction score
i think you would have a better days fishing with these 2 lads anyway and more of a laugh

N

NomadPaul

I remember when oneof the lads useda bite alarm ringtone on his phone to wake up the other one , who was dozing , and trick him into thinking he had a run /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

N

Nathan Ball

I saw that one - I actually thought havinga bite alarm ring tone was quite funny! I want to get it on my phone so i can try out that trick on a mate of mine.

They never caught any monsters but it was always fun to watch. Some of the shows are being reshown on Discovery Real Time (Channel 252 on Sky) although it sometimes comes on in the early hours.A handy excuse to get Sky+ if you don't have it already!

W

Wolfman Woody

"they say there back catalogue ofrepeats will keep them going for the foreseeable future."

Same with Sky, UK Gold an all other satellite channels - So I cancelled it.

Long live FREE TV!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Long live FREE TV!

Stopped paying your licence fee and had BBC programmes removed from your set as well Woody?