All Beer and Boilies

N

NomadPaul

Does it have to be signed by anyone in particular Lee ?I've gotfairly neat handwriting and i'm sure i could add a nice message as well if that's what you wanted ./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Lee Swords

Reaction score
NO..That will not do at all!

It has to be the Author and or illustrator!

I have lots now, including Peter Stone, Peter Wheat, Fred Crouch, Bob Church, Trefor West, Stef Horak and Phil Smith....It makes the book a little more unique.

Dave Park

Reaction score
Contact Cliff at this site

http://cliffsmurals.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

I'm sure if you paid postage both ways Cliff would sign and return your book to you.

I've got a number of author-signed books, including Angler's Companion by Bernard Venables and Confessions of a Carp Fisher By BB. - and lots by Fred J Taylor

I always meant to ask **** Walker to autographmy collection of his works, but put it off once too often.

C

Cliff Hatton 2

Lee....I don't have a pile of All B & Bs here at home I'm afraid! You'll need to go through the usual Medlarpress.com or Amazon channels. It's not a huge tome, so sending it to me shouldn't cost more than a few bob, and I'd be delighted to add my moniker to it. Thanks mate!

PS: Thanks for your input, Dave; As it happens, a better link is www.cliffsmagnificentmurals.co.uk There's a fair few fishy pic's on there + lots of illustrations. The site will grow in due course. Click on my name for the fishy photo's.