dawn over my swim at thorpe park

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I'll bet its not so quiet when the fairground attractions two inches over his left shoulder all start up....

Seriously, is this the same Thorpe park as what the attractions etc is at ? Or elsewhere ?

And if the former then what's the kick on fishing there and what's in it.... Google my friend...... looks lovely !

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Evan I believe its the same one and theres some large pike in there and also quite sizeable perch. Not sure about fishing rights or what else is in there though.

Put it into google along with (I think) Steve Burke and see what comes up.

noel fitzgerald

Reaction score
yes its the lake surrounding the attractions. the lake is 110 acres in size and the rides are so far away you can barely see them never mind here them. its a closed membership water where only thirty of us fish. as regards whats in the lake nobody really knows i've caught tench up to 11lb 2oz but the carp boys have had bigger a pike of 39lb 6oz came out of the very swim in the picture last january i think it was the largest of last season.

There's carp to over fifty pounds, bream into the high doubles .

Its just a magic place to fish you just don't no whats going to turn up. its completely unspoilt if you fancy another swim you more often or not have to cut it out of the under growth . can't wait until the spring!

keep you posted.

regards noel