fishing hunstanton

matthew barter

Reaction score
You're best bet is to pop in or give Hunstanton tackle a ring 01485 535 141 .

There are a few lakes but he'll tell you how they are fishing, permits etc.

Don't know when you're coming but you might ask him about the sea as well. He'll be able to give you a few pointers and general areas.

Mart Smith

Reaction score
A few miles south at Heacham, theres some cracking fishing on the small river that runs parallel to the beach, along side the caravan park.

matthew barter

Reaction score
Hello, I don't fish day tickets or commercials (there are some very close) but honestly give Hunstanton tackle a ring or go in, he'll put you on fish.

Also a good pub nearby is the Rose and Crown at Snettisham. I will almost certainly be in there for one or two after trout fishing when it gets dark.

The river mentioned is the Ingol, roach are predominant. There are lots of little creeks and cut off bits that hold decent nimbers of rudd and tench.

It might be worth joining KLAA if you are going to be coming back this way, there are three lakes the land side of the flood defences at Snettisham at the RSPB reserve. Cross the road and you have Ken Hill Farm (stil KLAA). All within ten minutes drive of Hunny.

Matthew.

matthew barter

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I'd say just less than thirty, not good value for the one trip but if you are going to come back it gives loads of waters to fish, still waters and drains etc.

Matthew.