Wish me luck

gazh

Reaction score
Wish me luck for tomorrow, very recently taken up fishing and finally got another chance to go in the morning , can't wait. Off for a spot offishing at emmotlands ponds east yorkshire, sod the weather nice bit of peace and quite , will let you know how i do .

Joey

Reaction score
Have a good one; don't forget your brolley and some guy ropes or storm poles./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

gazh

Reaction score
i already packed em with me life jacket /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Joey

Reaction score
You should go on ebay, they've got some great survival kits./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

gazh

Reaction score
lol . told my missue if not in by 5pm send out the chopper

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
hi there i had a 3 day session there in september last year on lake 2 im sorry to say that i and all the other lads there felt that the place was going to the dogs and living on past gloryies the place was a mess the lad running it was spaced out the whole time we were there and the fishing was rubbish and no its not soar grapes we hired the whole lake for 8 of us with just 1 low double coming outthe toilets were minging the pegs a disgrace and the trees and shrubs all over grown. the place could be an amazing place but it needs a bit of investment and tlc but saying that i hope you av a good day let me no how you got on cheers

gazh

Reaction score
Cheers Posh will do,and yeah very wet at moment but this my last chance for about 8 weeks to go, got a big contarct coming up gonna be workin all hours /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Merv have you been? , this my first visit , spoke to them on phone today they seem very friendly and helpful looking forward to a great day apart from weather

gazh

Reaction score
I Will let you know how it goes rich, i heard a few good reports from my local tackle shop so fingers crossed

gazh

Reaction score
Being new to carp fishing i'm hopefully going to try pond 3 which has recently been restocked with 100 king carp to 30lb . Hopefully they not so clued up about being caught and i might have a chance /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.

going to check all the ponds out when we get there , been raining very heavy last few days so that might play a big part in which one we fish

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

Good luck gazh, are we taking sand bags as well? /forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Hi Richard T, I had a couple of days there 2/3 years ago, the place was immaculate, shower and toilet block were cleaner than at home /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

Only problem then was Friday afternoon, itwas like 'Wacky Races', all the week-enders getting to their pegs.

The Monk

Reaction score
"shower and toilet block were cleaner than at home"

I bet they werent when you left though/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Joey

Reaction score
Have you made it back Gazh or do we need to sendout a search party?

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
hi merv i no what your saying we only booked the lake as one of the lads fished it 18 months ago and he couldnt believe how it had change in such a short time but he did say that there was a different person running it then its a shame really because as i said it could be a fantastic fishery its just that first impressions tend to stick cant wait to see how gazh got on thats if he makes it back lol