badger tackle

Dave Mcfluffchucker

Reaction score
anybody know if badger tackle are still on the go as there website has vanished and not seen any adds for then recently ,

Joey

Reaction score
Hello Dave, I've just been on their web site. They trade as Badger International and you will find them on ask.com.

Hope this helps.

Dave Mcfluffchucker

Reaction score
thanks for the genuine replys as to the sing dancing badgers you 2 have two much time on your hands /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

S

Stevie 12345

I thought that this was gonner be some sort of beastiality thread/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Dave Mcfluffchucker

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Joey

Reaction score
You shouldn't mention beastiality. One FM regular has just started a long stretch for sheep seduction.

S

Stevie 12345

You shouldn't mention beastiality. One FM regular has just started a long stretch for sheep seduction

Joey I think you should be a bit more discreet with your comments it is a very serious issue and I happen to know for a fact thatBaz is extremely ashamedthat he got caught

Joey

Reaction score
Well he would tell you that wouldn't he Matt. I wasn't going to mention his name but I could have been persuaded to tell you he lives in Warrington.

Joey

Reaction score
You can't believe a word he says, winter tench fishing, it used to be called mail bag sewing in my day.

If he won't confess to being in nick theres no way he's going to own up to living in Warrington.

Would you?

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
If it is true about Baz, it's quite understandable, when the sheep looks up at you with those big, soft, wide, dewy eyes it takesa strong willed man not to be aroused......

S

Stevie 12345

Well while were all confessing.................../forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Joey

Reaction score
Amazed, I never thought it would take that long.

Paul C

Reaction score
Rule no 6 on FM. Don't mention badger!!

It's Woody's que for dancing badgers.

Same as rule 2, don't mention SA, rule 4, don't mention red or brown sauce or bacon butties,rule 8 don't mention figs, rule 3, don't mention baseball caps, rule 1, don't mention bailiffing.............

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh, I said it!!