Wheel Barrow Wanted

blounty65

Reaction score
Hi
Is there any one close to walsall that may have an old wheelbarrow knocking about that i can convert to a fishing barrow needs to be local as cant drive due to med reasons and thats why i need a barrow ive tried the budget ones but i have worn it out so thought that if i use a wheelbarrow you cant get much stronger and i need to sort it quickly because i cant fish without one

thanks in advance

dangermouse

Reaction score
Try your local Freecycle site, there probably won`t be one advertised but if you put a "wanted" post up you may well find one.

blounty65

Reaction score
hi
done one better, i telephoned the local wheel barrow manufacturer and they actually sell seconds the tub had missed a tiny bit of paint, bear in mind i only wanted the frame got it for 15 quid have already stripped it down done a bit of metal work and welding hey presto one custom made fishing barrow with a fancy paint job that will probably last longer than me. im well chuffed with it

bennygesserit

Reaction score
hi
done one better, i telephoned the local wheel barrow manufacturer and they actually sell seconds the tub had missed a tiny bit of paint, bear in mind i only wanted the frame got it for 15 quid have already stripped it down done a bit of metal work and welding hey presto one custom made fishing barrow with a fancy paint job that will probably last longer than me. im well chuffed with it

Was that chillingtons ? The wife used to work there

blounty65

Reaction score
yes mate it was chillingtons and they were so helpful and friendly they had loads of seconds there they makje really strong fishing barrows