Bob Roberts Online

Reaction score
Anyone read Bob's site?

Is there a problem with it or is he just away on holiday?

His last entry was an Early May Blog, yet the header shows and none existent Mid May Blog and it';s now June???

Terry D

Reaction score
I saw the mid-May message, but nothing there for me as it just went to the early May blog.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think it's the same with all bloggs, folk just appear as and when they like, and most of them just spout self gratifying tosh anyway! there that's gone and done it ;)

PS: Nice to see you again Fred :)

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't see another Fred, so assumed you were saying "nice to to see you again" to me,Mark?
I never forget anything when I've had a drink, so didn't think I had missed you ;)

flightliner

Reaction score
Anyone read Bob's site?

Is there a problem with it or is he just away on holiday?

His last entry was an Early May Blog, yet the header shows and none existent Mid May Blog and it';s now June???

Bob will turn up I,m sure. Most likely he will be on some time consuming mission or other that we shall all be able to read of very soon.
They are allways good to read, I,m surprised the angling press survives

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't see another Fred, so assumed you were saying "nice to to see you again" to me,Mark?
I never forget anything when I've had a drink, so didn't think I had missed you ;)

Sorry mate, thought you meant the bit about bloggers :D

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

what I meant Fred is that I had not seen you for a little while!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I knew that really Mark, just pulling your string.;)

I've been on and watching when I get a chance, sorting out the Show and my script has taken a bit of time.Nearly there.

OK Fred, hope all goes well, thought you were one of those ''good guy's'' that seem to have boycotted this site...Missing old Ron, also it looks like Jeff W has gone for a burton too :(
All we get now is some wittering old Amphibian from central London, who, too be honest is getting quite tedious to say the least ;)

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks

Not me Mark, there may be times when I feel it's hardly worth the effort, but I won't give up on 11 years of input to this forum just for a few minor fruit and nut cases or midges.

I'll need to think about the Amphibian from central London, but I do have an idea who you mean.

I'll be back!

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
I used to Read Bob's Website, but it got to the point where i felt that he had just gotten to big for his own boots at times, and it started to put me off so i stopped going on.

Not been on for a good while now though.

He has answered some of my questions in the past to be fair, and has been quite helpful too.

Perhaps i'll go back on and have a wee gander to see if i think it's changed any.