Free Korda DVD

Steve Handley

Reaction score
I know this DVD has been available for quite a while, but I've only just picked up a copy from the local tackle shop and I have to say it's a good quality DVD with some excellent and well laidout information ontactics and tips.

As it says on the cover "Dynamic 3 Hour Guide to Modern Angling designed to show all aspects of carp fishing and to suit anglers of all levels of experience. Plus fish action from carp to 52 pounds!"....... and it's FREE!!!!!!!

It's given me some great ideas for not just carp, but alsothose summer bream, tench and barbel.

Do you think korda will give some free gear for this plug!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

MarkW

Reaction score
in a word No /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifi have seen it aswell its good stuff

Skjelstad

Reaction score
Hm... Anyone keen on sending a copy to Norway? /forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

I've watched big chunks of it three times since and I'm still getting ideas.

Haavard and Sascarp - trying bringing it to the attention of Joe Morgan at Korda. He might be able to help.

Ahhhhh, Here's his Email - Joe@korda.co.uk

Skjelstad

Reaction score
And less than five minutes later I received an e-mail from Mr.Morgan. He`ll send me a copy today! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Thumbs up for Korda!

Colin W

Reaction score
hey it worked there sending me one through the post , many thanks again my friend....colin.

Steve Handley

Reaction score
Glad to hear they still have them and sending you one. Top quality and a lot easier to follow than reading a book or magazine.

Colin W

Reaction score
again many thanks steve. i was all over the place trying to fins a tackle shop that had them but not 1 single shop had them....col.

saskcarp

Reaction score
I sent an email today so I hope to at least hear from them. They have treated me well in the past.

E

EC

Indeed Merv, I emailed them Thursday, recieved an email back saying they usually ask for an SAE, BUT he (Joe) was in 'a good mood' so he'd send me one out direct, the DVD came in the post this morning!

It really makes a change when someone can actually be arsed to help you out!

Colin W

Reaction score
got it yesterday VERY impressed with it thanks steve and KORDA. 10/10.

Steve Handley

Reaction score
No problem, Colin. That's one of the good reasons whyweare onFM, toask and give advice.

It's good to see a company, who not only bring out good products, but actually explain how to use them and also how to get the best out of them in a format like this.