Small weigh scales wanted

• Thread starter Evan NotMightyAtAll
  • Start date
E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

Like it says.

Just spent some unprofitable hours browsing fleabay etc trying to find a pair of small but accurate digital scales weighing up to max 15 lbs or so....

Loads of digital scales doing up to 25 Kg /50 lbs, but I don't need to go that high, unlikely to do so any time in the foreseeable future given my preference for Chub, Tench and silvers these days and their accuracy is fairly crude at ounces either way.

What I am more interested in is accuracy and part ounces / grammes at the lower end of the scale where I'm really catching, plus something small enough not to add to the already unfeasible weight of the trolley.

It seems from looking over the Stateside websites Berkley and Rapala both do small / up to 15 lbs digital scales but not that I can find in stock in the UK and US post doubles the cost.

Anyone any reccomendations / supplies in stock ?

honslow

Reaction score
Buy US. The only scales I can think of are 12lbRH dial scales that go up in 4dr measurements. But they're big scales. Maybe the new Fox Stalker Digitals if they're on the market yet. Should be by now.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

ASIDSCF0019.jpg

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I got a less than £20 set of digital scales from Askari ( the perca ones), they only read in KGs and do a maximum of 7.5 kg. They seem to be acurate ( a 1kg bag of sugar reads 1.05kg). they are tiny and the batteries last for ages.

They are ideal to stick in your pocket for a bit of coarse fishing,

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

Thanks for that but in the meantime I've gone for a bid on a yank website with a decent price and a quote fora prettydecently fair $9.25 postage to the UK....

Will post feedback on how good or bad it proves to be in due course !