Tales from a Worcestershire Whirlpool

Dave Smith

Reaction score
Brilliant book, I read it in two evenings couldn't put it down. wish I could get a hard backed copy!

it's nice to read of local waters for a change rather than some southern venue!

Brummie have you got Dr. T's e-mail address?

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Dave, you mean me? lol

I don't have Johns email address mate, not bumped into him for about 25yrs!! when i knew him and his wife June they put lots of thought and effort into their angling and did everything by the book.

I wasn't so disiplined in those days as they were! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I look foreward to reading Johns book.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

O my Gawd..........

I frightened to read it now!

Dave Smith

Reaction score
My only gripe is him mentioning a certain water wombourne way/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif(trying to get a ticket to fish it).

Sorry we never got out after those Eels on chasewater last year Paul... things have gone a bit tits at the mo and I need to find a new job (had enough of driving to leicester every day)!

Anyone looking for a warehouse manager Black Country Area?!?!?!?

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

No prob Dave....plenty time.

Hope the job hunt go's well.

Dave Smith

Reaction score
me too!

Time to move on, and 90miles a day with the price of fuel is buggering up my fishing money!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Just want to add that anyone with a true passion for angling, particulary, but not just Midlanders, will enjoy this book immensly......

John, if you read this, please email me, or can anyone give me Johns email address?