When did I become senior!

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I have just noticed recently "senior member" attached to my posts. I am deeply hurt and stressed by this and am having to seek psychiatric counseling. When did this happen, who decided it. I have been 18 years old for many years now and wish to remain so. I demand the right and the prerogative to carry on being 18 years old. I will seek legal advice if an apology is not given and the offending slur is not removed.
The nerve of some people is stunning.

Last edited:

no-one in particular

Reaction score
It happens when you spend too much time on here posting, the machine automaticly ages you when you pass a certain point;)

Well, in that case, "Needs to get a life, Sad Member " would be fine and should we let machines take over our life anyway. I will have to ask my therapist about it and my lawyer about suing this nasty machine.

Last edited:

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have just noticed recently "senior member" attached to my posts. I am deeply hurt and stressed by this and am having to seek psychiatric counseling. When did this happen, who decided it. I have been 18 years old for many years now and wish to remain so. I demand the right and the prerogative to carry on being 18 years old. I will seek legal advice if an apology is not given and the offending slur is not removed.
The nerve of some people is stunning.

After 500 posts you automatically become a senior member, don't worry about it to much :D