Anyone in scotland

Andrew Huxtable

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i was wondering if their is anyone planning on goin out fishin in scotland in the near future, specifically in the fife area, Ive not been out for years and lost contact with the guy i would normally go with, so basically what i`m askin is would you mind me tagging along. I can get anywhere in fife on the bus and can get over to edinburgh on the trains. I`ll be happy to cover petrol costs etc etc. I might even convince the missus to make up some grub!

edited to include that i have a full hipflask an naw

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Andy; I,m in Glasgow, And really The kingdom of Fife is too far a way for me at the moment.

Why don,t you join a club. As I,m sure that they will be more than happy to help you out.

Jimmy.

Andrew Huxtable

Reaction score
Hi jimmy, cheers for the reply, i`ve thought about clubs and looked up on the internet for ones in this area, i dont know what it is but i`m not to keen on them tbh, my parents grew up in glasgow and my old man and myself went to a harbour a coupleof timeson the west coast, for the life of me i cant remember the name. We were tryin to get flounders as according to dad he used to get 10 a day their when he was a kid. well anyway each time we went we blanked, something to do with the harbour being dredged. you`ll probably have fished it yourself as it was easy to get to on the bus from glasgow.

i appreciate its quite a drive from glasgow to here but if you ever have a trip planned this side of the country i`d be more than happy to tag along/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gifhope i`m not being too forward. btw my old man is a jags supporter

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Andy.Was it Largs that you and your father went to. And your not being too forward with me mate. But soon as the summer comes I,ll be giving you an email.

Well thats if you put it in your profile.

Jimmy.

Andrew Huxtable

Reaction score
Hi jimmy, i`m really not too sure, i`ll call my dad the morn and ask. Its been a few boozed up years since then

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes nice place Andy; Largs is only aprox 20miles away from Ayr Andy. And the sea fishing is still good. Cod mackerel etc mate. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

cant understand a word them two are saying .............................../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here Cakey you,Monk,Baz & the wee green Frog would love it up here, /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cakey; Your wrong my friend. Scotland has more fish than the south.

And most off it is No permits. ( Free fishing ) /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

I went into yours and Andrews gallery and no pics

no pictures = no fish !

Andrew Huxtable

Reaction score
oi cakey ive got plenty of fish............granted they are already battered and in the freezer by some pillock from grimsby/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif