carp waters south england

Big Koll

Reaction score
Hi all, Myself and 2 friends are looking to go South to fish for big carp and do not know any venues, and so we are hoping to employ the help of you guys with experience in this area, we have decided to draw a line from the bottom of Wales right across England and fish anywhere below it, (we want fish for about a week so will need facilities),all help appreciated. Thanks.

Jay Folly

Reaction score
Thats a pretty big area you are prepared to go!

There is such a wide & varied selection of waters for you to fish, it is all down to your groups own personal preferences.

I have a private fishery that might interest you, you can find out some details from the web site.

http://www.talltreesfishery.com

R

RobD

Have a look at the CEMEX Yateley complex mate, Sandhurst Lake, The South Lake and The North Lake...some good fish to be had there and a mixture of easy fishing to a bit more difficult!

C

Cakey

dont tell them..............keep them up there /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Grand Union Canal around Uxbridge. Cheap B&B, loads of fast food places and Carp to 40 plus.

Don't go near the Diddy site though and keep well away from the Romanian crowd. Try to give a wide berth to the Albanian tribe living by the Tow-Path and for gods sake don't even think about the Slovak cafe.

Enjoy.

C

Cakey

its still cheaper for them to wooooosh across to France than fish down here !

C

Cakey

God .......................................I will have to get more alphabet soup now !

N

Nathan Ball

Alphabet soup?? /forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

Recently i've done mainly pike fishing so it's been the local canal for me. I'm waiting until next month to start a prebaiting campaign for some rather large & under fished forcarp...

Hopefully i'll have some pics to put up once spring rolls around /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

I cant understand the northerners so we write with alphabet soup...............................

N

Nathan Ball

I like yourstyle Cakey!! I assume you've fished @ linear then?

C

Cakey

done the lot ....St Johns and Hardwick are my favourites

Manor is good but its bivvy city

F

Frothey

st johns is normally busier than manor?

I prefer hardwick too, not so far to walk lol!

C

Cakey

mmmmm last few times there Ive not been able to get on Manor and st John not to bad

C

Cakey

and Roy used to pick me up and drop me in my swim and when Id finished take me back again hahahaha

N

Nathan Ball

Cakey you tart!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I've not fished St John or Hardwick - i'll get round to it soon. Do you use the standard boilie/pellet approach on these waters?