totalfishing.com

Specihunter

Reaction score
i decided to check the new an improved website only to find i have to pay just to view the forums its £15 for basic £25 for advanced,who would pay when you have websites (like this excellent site)that are free ,yes you can have free gift but thats no reason to pay.

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I'm quite happily browsing around on the site without anyone asking me for any cash.... ? Not sure what you're on about.

The Monk

Reaction score
cheeky bast**ds, exploiting anglers knowledge now and charging them for the privillage, some people have an incredible front

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
I don't think you have to pay to view the 'basic forums', but to contribute to the 'basic forums', and read and contribute to other sections requires a joining fee.

S

Stevie 12345

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/sarcastic_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/secret_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Sorry for the above its just that Im very emotional at the moment

Deanos

Reaction score
Get this thread off immmediately!...if Granville sees how much they are charging to go on line and have a fight, he will be coming it with us next!

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
speci-hunter ,http://www.total-fishing.com/ isn't a pay for view site ,(your looking at the wrong site) .Its the http://www.total-fishingclub.comsite thats pay for view .I know because I'm a member of both site's (and moderator on Total-fishing) .Total-fishing was using rather old software but has come on a great deal with the more modern software used now ,we had a redesign and revamp to allow new (well new to tf) features .And the change over went really well .theres now a features (articles) section ,ok not as vast or as broard /indepth as on here but its contents although magazine based are ok ,the format has returned to carp /fly/ coarse/sea with the addition of a matches & events ,And sales forums ,with the old software we were limited to just four sections of chat based forums (no pictures or extra's) .But the new software allows for proper forums with most of the modern whistles and bells and its still free (as its subsidised by the revenue from the club site) yes the sites are linked to dhP publications (after all dave hall used too own the site & its now owned and run by gareth purnell the editor of tcf magazine so we do have close ties to dhp and run adds for the forums in their magazines) and get some content in return

The club site is a seporate site but linked to the .com site .The club site is by subscription only ,the money raised is used to fund both sites internet costs .and has more indepth articles from the dhp publcations and member articles plus exclusive high profile matches for the members + teams in the nationals and other top nationaly important matches.

(although theres been some server ,maintance today & access a bit hit or miss)

alan

Reaction score
although theres been some server ,maintance today & access a bit hit or miss

most days now isnt it?

sea? there is a sea forum is there? it echos in there now /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
yes ,the sea ,carp & fly are out shadowed by the coarse forum ,which is mostley matched based (but i stick in there ,for the non match anglers.actually its been running great ,not hadhardley anybad service dayssince the change over but that sort of thing is beyond our help and down to the server hosts.no its busy mostdays (mostley on the coarse forum)a few of the sea forum members didn't like being moderated so moved on ,too another forum of their own ,the problem is choice theres a milliad of fly & carp forums to pick from ,hopefully they'll pick up again when the new fly season starts and the fair weather returns.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

I thought you were a moderator with the Go-Fishing website Chav?