The FM Predator Fish-In 2008

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Great write up ****y, and thanks again to Steve for organising it. Shame about the lack of fish but then you can't book the weather.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice one ****y; But its the participation of a venue that makes it all the more fun. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
You've hit the nail on the head there Jimmy.

It would have been nice to see someone catch on the day, but it really didn't matter. It was a proper nice social. What FM Fish-Ins areall about... /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Once again, big thanks to Steve for taking us to a truly stunning venue and looking after everyone so well

Reaction score
Paul,

I didn't think anyone wouldwant to hear about you strutting about like an angry bear in yourthermals, andfarting and scratching a lot! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

PS: Sent the cheque off for Sywell today matey /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Thanks ****y,

That was a brilliant write-up! How you could write about a fish-in with no fish is beyond me, you've got a very fine tallent there mate. I suppose I take the sceneryand wildlife for granted sometimes, I must sit back and chill out next time and appreciate what is going on around me.

We did have a great day, shame it wasn't on my local Avon, but hay ho, we were lucky to find anywhere fishable after all that rain.

Thanks to everyone for turning up, it was great to meet you all again and meet Geoff for the first time too.

I'm sure we will all catch up again before the end of the season, in fact I know we will.

See you all soon./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Good read. Will try and make it next year. Always have a good time ith you lot. Luck forward to meeting up this year.

davie

Reaction score
****y, is it sywell in northants ? ive never caught a pike but i would come over just to meet up with some of you guys, i can make the tea or whatever.

Reaction score
Davie,

Sorry for the confusion, yes it is Sywell in Northants and you're welcome along but I was refering to a different fish-in, look HEREand sign up for a weekend of tench and FM madness! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I'm sure there will be another predator fish-in soon, so come along andyou'll soon learn the pike fishing basics (basic, but very important esp. handling)

Hi Bryan,

It was a superb day, Steve might need a bit of coaxing but we should do it again next season.

Look forward to seeing you again on the bank. Sywell perhaps?

How's Jim getting on? Is he still in Nepal?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Superb write up ****y, I totally agree with Steve, you definitely got a great talent./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

You should write books mate/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

It was a great fish-in, even though the fish weren't playing, thanks to Steve and Wendi for organising it and for taking me there a couple of weeks before, when we did catch a few crocs.

Nice to finally have met Pikey Paul and Cyder Bob, great guys.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
****y

Hoping to make the sywell fish-in. JIm is still in Nepal having a really good time. He is not sure when he will be back. It was meant to be middle of feb but just had a email and he does not think he will be back before end of the season.