Do not try this at Home

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Paddy and Mick walking across a field, in the not so far distance they see 2 men walking towards them, after several minutes the 2 parties meet.

The 2 men were carrying a sack over there shoulders, Good Morning they Greeted Paddy and Mick.

Top o the Morning to ya, they Replied.

Curious about the sack, Paddy asked them, What huv ya got in the sack?

Oh, there's Salmon in there replied, we're over from England on a Fishing Holiday. They showed Paddy and Mick the Fish.

Wow they're belters, where did you catch them?

Well they said, do you see that bridge over there in the distance?

Paddy and Mick both looked in that direction and said, Yeah we can see it.

Well then what you do is one of you holds the other one by the ankles and dangles him over the edge of the bridge and when the Salmon jumps you grab them and then pull him up.

Wow, we'll give that a go says Paddy and Mick, they thank the 2 gentlemen then soon they are rushing towards the Bridge.

Reaching the Bridge Paddy quickly grabs Mick by the ankles while he lowers himself over the side of the Bridge.

After 5 minutes Paddy shouts to Mick, Huv ya caught one yet?

No replies Mick, i'll give you a shout when i catch one.

Another 5 minutes goes by and Paddies arms are starting to get sore, he shouts down to Mick Have you got one yet?

No replies Mick,i'll give you a Bloody shout when i catch one.

Another 2 minutes goes by when suddenly Mick shouts up to PaddyQUICK QUICK PULL ME UP.

Have you got one shouts Paddy?

No shouts Mick,THERE'S A F***ING TRAIN COMING /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif