Equal PB Chub - Feb 08

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Well done on your PB o 6lb6oz chub Neil, very well done. A superb looking chub, can't wait for you to take me fishing there in a couple of weeks time. Maybe, just maybe I can beat my chub PB of 8 oz/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Thanks.

Actually, I've just realised I've posted the wrong picture! That one is "only" 6lb 03oz but was in mint condition and I just love the image!

Here's the 6lb 06oz (looks a lot smaller!):
IMG_1582717x674.jpg

I'm sure we can sort out something a bit bigger than 8oz /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

(famous last words!)

Deanos

Reaction score
Whara lovely Chub Neil, in fact two lovely fish...inspiration for me, thanks mate!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Lovely pair!....yours to Neil /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Whisper it quietly, I actually had a threesome.

We "Southern Softies" have it easy!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Whisper it quietly, I actually had a threesome.

We "Southern Softies" have it easy!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif NEILLLLL...REALLY!!!! /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif don't let Mrs Maidment read this /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif lol

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Now i'm really green with envy! /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Thats some feat mate! i can't decide which one i envy you most for...the chub, that Grayling.....or the 3some/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
so you should be brummi...what was it Neil 6lb6oz, 6lb4oz and 6.3oz?...some cracking chub there...superb days fishing/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Did you pheromne all over his bait again Mein ickle pheromner?/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Neil,

That's one hell of a catch mate. Well done.

There is no finer sight in angling than a truly massive chub (or three!!).

Are you practising for next season's Drennan Cup? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Did you pheromne all over his bait again Mein ickle pheromner?/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif</blockquote>

No, just a witch spell/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Now i'm really green with envy! /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Thats some feat mate! i can't decide which one i envy you most for...the chub, that Grayling.....or the 3some/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif</blockquote>

...or is it for my photogenic looks? I was asked to leave the venue shortly after this was taken for fear of scaring the fish/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif
IMG_15881040x826.jpg

But three "6's" in a day!! I've now had a grand total of five /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Neil,

I will be down your way on holiday withmy lovely Mrs. in a couple of weeks, andam going to be spendingan afternoon/ evening session on your favourite river.

Fancy meeting up for a pint and a fish?

Drop me an email mate.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

"or is it my photogenic looks"................well you had just "done" a threesome, even my god like features would have looked a little disevelled /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>****y (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Fancy meeting up for a pint and a fish</blockquote>

No, but I do fancy meeting up for a fish and a pint!

Email will be on it's way soon.