hi from the concrete jungle

m25j13

Reaction score
hi all - I'm Dave, an 'all-rounder' from the picturesque (?) riverside town of Staines upon Thames (yes - upon Thames, as of last month - I kid you not! :rolleyes:)

I've got 48 years angling experience under my belt - nothing earth-shattering to report in the big fish stakes, but I've enjoyed each and every minute of the journey. I've fished for most species, and have tried my hand (with a modicum of success :)) at virtually all disciplines - coarse, game, UK sea, overseas big game. Not a fan of commercials/match/pole fishing, though ...

No 'favourite species' - I like to catch them all! It's more of a seasonal choice for me - tench, barbel early season - everything else thereafter.

Looks like I have plenty of reading material on the forum to catch up with, so I'd best get started!

Tight Lines!

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Welcome Dave , great intro , look forwards to reading more , hope you enjoy the forum.

m25j13

Reaction score
thank you all for the welcome, and I look forward to (possibly) adding a little input from time to time.

and Peter C - maybe they have crossed if you frequent the surprising little river that borders the west of Heathrow...