feeder reels

Specihunter

Reaction score
im looking for some decent feeder reels for about £50 (including those upto £50) i will be flexible to a point

W

Wolfman Woody

I can honestly recommend the <a href='http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article/mps/uan/3467' target='_blank'>Shimano Exage (reviewed here) 2500RA
</a>

You should get it for well under £50, but check that it comes with the double handle that's now available. It's better balanced with that in place rather than the single handle and it was my only gripe in the review.

First class reel and smart looking.

W

Wolfman Woody

If you want a larger one they do a 4000 model also.

Try Veals one of our sponsors.

S

Sean Meeghan

I'd have a look at the Diawa Regal 3500 BRi. They have a bait runner which is useful if you're barbel or carp fishing. I've been using the earlier models for some time now and I can't really fault them

G

Ged

Shimano exage, now do a 3000 with double handle.

I've upgraded to the Stradic 3000 for feeder fishing.

TOM SAWYER

Reaction score
I've got the Shimano Nexave 2500RA, its good------- and Veals service is fantastic

Specihunter

Reaction score
ill be going to jks as i got a good deal on to prodigys rods and ill be getting them on the reels

W

Wolfman Woody

It's probably the Exage 3000 that has the double handle then. Just balances it nicely.

Yes, this is it.

I was cheeky and asked my contact there if they had a spare double handle for my older 2500 and they kindly sent me one.

jim hall

Reaction score
i have mitchell 300x pro reels, very smooth, nice reels at a reasonable price/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif