want to star in your own feature?

Mark Parker

Reaction score
Are you the type of angler who's looking to always re-invent the wheel?

Are you doing anything news worthy on your local lake/river?

Do you experiment with rigs and or baits to give yourself an edge over your contempories?

If you can answer yes to any of these, give me a ring at Improve Your Coasre Fishing magazine on 01733 465699 or email mark.parker2@emap.com with your ideas.

And you could be starring in an upcoming issue of IYCF!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Parker

G

Gary Knowles

"Do you experiment with rigs and or baits to give yourself an edge over your contempories?"

No Mark...I do it to catch more fish !!!!!!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

M

Mark Hodson

Jonny "I'll be on the front page next month"

Looks like free Jonnies with next months edition of IYCF then !

(I'd get more use out of a disgorger but a pack of three will do, you never know when you might get lucky !)

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Improve Your Coasre Fishing ... this guy's an Editor.....? And it's contemporaries, ferchrissakes!!

Mark Parker

Reaction score
I don’t mind a battering, comes with the territory (just ask Keith Arthur or Des Taylor!); plus being dyslexic, my spelling has never been top of the class you could say! Good job I can fish better than I spell – although it depends upon who you ask!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifAs Features Editor I come into contact with a lot of named anglers, but experience has shown that it’s the pleasure/match/club anglers that are doing some of the most unusual and feature worth techniques. This post was just a chance for those guys to approach me. A few have with some great ideas, which I’ll try to run in the next few months (many thanks to those guys).If I’ve upset anyone with the posting, I apologise, but unless you boys ring me, the only other way to reach the non-famous anglers, the ones that are doing these great and unusual things is the internet.

The Monk

Reaction score
I though we were all famous on here?, how much do we get paid Mike? Uncle Tim and that nice Mr Hall used to pay us loads of money/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, oh, give Des my regards by the way

Mark Parker

Reaction score
t.gif

<a href="http://www.fishingmagic.com/localiser/member.asp?sp=&v=1&MemNo=18671" title="Visit paul morley member profile">paul morley</a>Improve Your Coasre Fishing ... this guy's an Editor.....? And it's contemporaries, ferchrissakes!!

We're all prone to the odd typo now and again.......plus Paul, "And it's contemporaries"actually says"And it is contemporaries..." You don't need the apostrophe I'm afraid./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

So, how's the view from the glass house?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
Its all right mark, I used to be a journalist too and I can`t spell either/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Can i go first Mark????? i have a bigger jar of vaseline than Des ever had! /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif