First Night fish

gazh

Reaction score
Hi all , very new to carp fishing and at end of march have booked up my first ever 48 hrnight fishing session. I hope i have bought all the right gear (cost be a small fortune) so any tips /advice on what i might need to take with me in case i overlooked it would be appreciated.Got bivvy, bed, torches, sleeping bag , spare batteries, stove, gas etc

many thx

Gaz

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Welcome Gazh.

All i can say is don't forget the rods, landing netand bait the rest you can live without.

Though things are made easier with them.

gazh

Reaction score
i knew i had forgoten something /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif thanks for the reminder

Joey

Reaction score
This time of the year mate, plenty of warm drinks and a few extra clothes.

Have a good session.

Matty C

Reaction score
spare socks, gloves,shoes, trousers, jumpers etc.. wooly hat is very important..

good luck

gazh

Reaction score
luckly the pool we are using is no more than i say a 5 min walk from on site toilets . /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Jay Folly

Reaction score
Dont forget to speak to the fishery manager before you go, ask what bait is currently doing the business.nothing worse than having a bait that will catch you F**K all!

B.JOHN

Reaction score
I'd take a good book,a wordsearch/crossword book and 24 cans of Stella!!!! /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Stella? So then when you do catch a fish your one angry b&*"#3d!!!

B.JOHN

Reaction score
Heh heh only joking about the stella i'd be too p*ssed to land a fish and probably fall in!