FISHING MAGIC STICKERS

M

Matthew White

Iv heard that you can get FM stickers for your seatbox. How or Where do you get them? Id be happy to stick one on my box to advertise the site - especially as I live in the North East and there dosent seem to be that many people from the region on the FM site.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Anybody who wants a few stickers send your address to me at <a href=mailto:graham@fishingmagic.com>graham@fishingmagic.com</A>.

A

Andrew Webber

What about those fishing magic hats I've seen people wearing on here?

M

Michael Hall

We has a little tread once before on tshirts and caps and so on. I`m getting my own made soon with the logo if thats ok with Graham! ( for using the logo!)

R

Richard(Tenchfisher) Marriott

if there are any t/shirts around in the near future with the fishing magic logo i would sure like one graham, size XXL, i'm a big boy mate.

M

Michael Hall

No I dont think that FM are doing one but I might try to get one done! not sure yet

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Lads, I'm getting emails right, left and centre asking for stickers, caps, tee-shirts and rods (well, maybe not rods but somebody'll ask for one soon).

Sorry, but FM ran out of caps some time ago, and they were only ever given to contributors anyway. We've never had any tee-shirts, and I don't have loads of stickers left. So all those who wrote for stickers will get a few, but it will only be a few because that's all we've got until the next order comes through.

If anyone wants to make their own tee-shirt with the FM logo that's okay.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
There's a really smart answer to this one....... but I'd better not.

M

Mike Parker

And whilst were at it, can I have one of those FM Editor wallets, you know the great big thick ones that you can't get open.

M

Mike Parker

Robert,
I am a Yorkshireman (Harrogate) and I resemble that remark!!