Wintle?s World ? Doom and Gloom?

• Thread starter Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)
  • Start date
B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

very enjoyable read mark, thank you .

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Mark is right to say that if you don't make a living from fishing then totals and weight only matter to the angler concerned - ok so macthmen win a few bob - it the type of fishing you do that matter.

You can fish for large carp for weeks or bag up on skimmer, or just be happy to catch a few ona cold winters day.

Whatever - fishing is different things to different anglers, and some like me different things to the same angler.

Sometime I'm after carp and wait it out, other times i'm after the most fish I can catch in a few hours on the bank - but whatever I'm doing - I enjoy meself.

Deanos

Reaction score
I echo the thoughts of the other two dudes Mark.

Your articals walk a good path between being tecnical or thought provoking, and often both.

Dont clear off and start writing for the mags instead of for all the guys and girls on FM,reading the Anglers Mail today, there was a report about anglers being stalked by a NINJA!....now if thats the sort of thing they want to read...I am ready and willing!

So more power to Wintles World...great stuff.

(if Greg Whitebread reads this post...I am willing to appear again as aNinja at Redmire pool should he wish to get some actual pics for an exclusive report, money...and lots of it my lad in a brown paper envelope...thank you).