Shimano Neoprene Thigh Waders

Gary Dolman

Reaction score
I think I saw a pair of these on Sky last night, they were being worn at a bondage/S&M party. Was the model there, only I can't recognise him with his clothes on?

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

I can't recognise him with his clothes on?

OK. Unclothed Self pics in the Gallery pronto please, help this poor man out. Though I think it would perhaps be best to eliminate the girls first.

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

On a more serious note they do look good I have to say, but the one thing I have a problem with when it comes to thigh waders is the suspender side of things. Maybe its because I don't have a waist, but I always find that once they're attached to my belt the whole belt, trousers and waders combo starts to make its way inevitably south.... and trying to hitch the ensemble back up when in mid-stream at risk of water pouring in ain't funny. Anyone got an answer to that one ? Long braces and suspender belts just look plain silly.

S

Sean Meeghan

Breathable chesties Evan - you can get a decent pair for the price of those Shimanos

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

I have a pair of Shakepear neoprene chest waders in the garage Sean...... unfortunately uworn, as the result of an odd effect on the waders as you go up. Round the feet and boots, nice fit. Calves, a little tight but OK. Thighs, a bit of a struggle. Then that's as far as you go...... I may just be a little tiny bit overweight possibly /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

If I get it on all the way with max contortions and the odd scream I look like that drawing in the little prince, the snake who swallowed a bowler hat.... Ouch.

Bought during a brief period of thin-ness after months of hard dieting, then followed by a few days on the pies. Oh Deano, how could you have tempted me so....

Anyone want an unused unworn pair of waders size 8.... ? Offers in a sealed envelope please.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Evan the Welsh Windbag wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>On a more serious note they do look good I have to say, but the one thing I have a problem with when it comes to thigh waders is the suspender side of things. Maybe its because I don't have a waist, but I always find that once they're attached to my belt the whole belt, trousers and waders combo starts to make its way inevitably south.... and trying to hitch the ensemble back up when in mid-stream at risk of water pouring in ain't funny. Anyone got an answer to that one ? Long braces and suspender belts just look plain silly.</blockquote>
Easy, get some pies down you and get yourself a good gut. Put your belt above your gut and believe me, nothing, but nothing, can pull it past it.

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

Putting my belt above my gut would mean strangulation I am afraid..... /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Sorry Evan, I thought you'd got one of the new pie-grown, brown sauce,low-slung guts.

Deanos

Reaction score
The last time I saw a pair of boots like these, Dandino was strutting about in them at the local panto!

I feel this review was only placed for the person modeling the boots to squeeze their tiny wedding tackle between the tops of them, so creating an illusion of being well endowed in the meat and two veg dept!

I personally think that is disgusting!...children and old ladies visit this site.

Take this filth off the site immmediately.

PS when are we getting a few pictures of nudie fat birds and stuff shorty?

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Sorry Evan, I thought you'd got one of the new pie-grown, brown sauce,low-slung guts.</blockquote>I have. but with another one or two spares perched on top......

Deanos

Reaction score
Dont let him wear you down Evan!

Granville has the late Jimmy Clithero's tiny legs grafted onto his enormous body, fat from the profits of tackle firm freebies yanked from the grasp of deserving poor Northern anglers.....like me and Tommy Pickering.

G

Ged

I have a pair of these (Not doing any modeling in them) and they are very comfortable.

P.S. Only paid £49 smakers brand new and boxed.