Pole fishing

John Newman

Reaction score
Amazon delivered Saturday and for anybody looking to start Pole fishing then this is a must buy.

Contains everything you need to get started and progress.

Book is entitled Pole Fishing a Complete Guide published by the Crowood Press

One question where did Mark get the fishing magic hat from?

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
The wonders of PhotoShop! Somehow I've acquired three hats and a sweatshirt top, (not mentioning a couple of book contracts)

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
John, FM caps can be bought, (or begged) from the FM site, but i'll be damned if I can find out where, someone help !!!.

W

Wolfman Woody

Thanks for putting that up Baz.

Mark, did Marsden have his left hand in your back pocket looking for your wallet or not? Be honest now! You are amongst friends here that will protect you.

FM caps. Usually Mr Marsden brings some along to fish-ins and such like. He gives them out to people who promise to buy a round of drinks in the bar afterwards.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

First six members to email their address to me gets a freeFM cap, post free/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But Woody, did Graham have his bottle of brown sauce with him and did he share it with Mark??? As I,ve heard throw the grapevine that were graham goes the bottle goes with him.

P S Good read,WHY don,t you do more of this, say 1 a month maybe?.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

More of what Jimmy?

And if you want a cap send me your address.

Deanos

Reaction score
I haven't read any of the book yet, Mark Winkle is above reproach I have to say...BUT AS FOR THE OTHER BLOKE!

If I find out that any of my articles (ref. Self defence on the bank against a baboon, or "Does my bum look big in this suit?" - an in depth article about the crossover from the world of fashion to the peacocks of the match fishing worlds all weather gear) there will be trouble.

I have never pole fished, but will buy a copy, as I am aware that a collaboration between these two gentlemen and top anglers will be brilliant, and just maybe I might have a go!.

NOW THATS THE LAST TIME I SHALL BE NICE TO "SHORTY MARSDINN" THIS YEAR!

W

Wolfman Woody

Jimmy said "As I've heard through the grapevine that were Graham goes the bottle goes with him."

It does that too, Jimmy, ever since they charged him for a sachet in Tesco's once. The year before it almost started a fight when they didn't have any at all. He loves his brown sauce and crispy bacon does our Graham.

G

Ged

Awaiting my order for the book which I ordered last night.

Been pole fishing for some years now but do not have any books on pole fishing. After my last session with the pole, boy do I need one.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ged I take it that you prefer poles to rod/reels. But excuse my ignorants, whats the difference between the both?.

Woody, You forgot to mensching the cappuccino, now I remember the brown sauce(grapevine) I remember the story quite clearly now? /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Yet to receive my review copy, but can't wait to rip it apart!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
So wree do i get my sighned copy from. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Will you have your book stall at the clattercoates practice day.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Bryan, Mark has ordered a few copies which he'll bring along to Clattercote.

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

"So wree do i get my sighned copy from"

Bryan,

It might be worth more in years to come if it wasn't signed . . .

(totally tongue in cheek so insert . . . U-No-wot . . . HERE)

Being totally serious now, I'm really looking forward to my copy arriving.