Contriversial Joke!!!

S

Steve Baker

Steve takes the day off work and decides to go Fishing. He is catching bugger all when he notices a frog sitting next to his chair.

He thinks nothing of it and is about to go home when he hears, "Ribbit Put a worm on" Steve looks around and doesn't see anyone. Again, he hears, "Ribbit Put a worm on" He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong, puts the maggots away, and grabs a big fat jucy worm and casts. Boom! He hits into and lands a 12lb tench. He is shocked. He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky frog, eh? The frog replies, "Ribbit Lucky frog." The man decides to take the frog with him to the next peg. "What do you think frog? Tutti fruity boilie?" the man asks. "Ribbit No way big lump of bread." Steve takes out a huge chunk of bread flake casts and, Boom! A 20lb 3oz barble (and he aint fishing the ouse). Steve is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, Steve caught his best catch of fish ever! So he asks the frog, "OK where to next?" The frog replies, "Ribbit Las Vegas. " They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK frog, now what?" The frog says, "Ribbit Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, The man asks, "What do you think I should bet?" The frog replies, "Ribbit ?3000, black 6." Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the fishing trip steve figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table. Steve takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel. He sits the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful." The frog replies, "Ribbit Kiss Me." He figures why not, since after all the frog did for him, he deserves it. With a kiss, the frog turns into a gorgeous 15-year-old girl. "And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room. So help me God or my name is not Steven Baker.

M

Mike Parker

Any more?
Nope!
I tried before to get this lot to show what makes them laugh (at times I end up crying with laughter with their antics), but it went down faster that a carp fishers 6oz bolt rig.